Has iPad Organize/Folders capability been de-implemented?

Options
jwholder
jwholder
Community Member

Where is the Organize tab in the current IPad version? I have the Organize tab/icon in the iPhone version, but it has disappeared from the iPad version. Please tell me you have NOT taken this Pro feature away from the iPad version!!! Setting shows me that I have purchased the Pro version. I have a 1Password Account, but I'm not logged into it. All I have is the Primary vault.

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 10.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jwholder: The Organize tab is only shown if the Pro Features are unlocked, as it is part of that in-app purchase upgrade. if you login to your 1Password.com Account though, you'll have the Pro upgrade as that's part of the subscription. Cheers! :)

• jwholder
    jwholder
    Community Member
    Options

I had at one point been logged in to my 1Password Account and the Folders icon was indeed there. But after logging out quite some time ago, the Folders icon remained, until just the other day! In any case, I went to 1Password on my iPad to login to my account and... the Folders icon was back in place!!!? Go figure!?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jwholder: That's really weird. I know I've seen something similar myself in the past. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it's something I can reproduce to get any bugs fixed. Thanks for bringing this up!

• JoergL
    JoergL
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue w/ version 6.5.1 and I wager it came with this update. I bought the Pro features in App and still have the additional categories but the folders are gone on my iPhone.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JoergL: If you purchased the Pro Features previously, you'll need to be logged into the Apple ID you used originally both when installing 1Password and when restoring the in-app purchase for the App Store to validate it. be sure to check you records to confirm it and backup your data before starting over. To be clear, without the Pro upgrade you'll still be able to access all items sync'd there, you simply won't be able to create new items in the Pro categories. let me know what you find!

• JoergL
    JoergL
    Community Member
    Options

I was missing the "Pro Features" item within the settings, too. I deleted 1Password from my iPhone and voilà it was back after the restore and with it the "Organize" section. I think I know what happened: I tried the 1Password account for the free trial period and it is frozen for a while now. The new version seems to check the account first and not respect the inApp-Pro as well. The frozen account can not be attached to the iPhone now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JoergL: Ah, interesting. Thank you for mentioning that! We'll see if we can track it down if there's a bad interaction between the subscription service and the in-app purchase.

This discussion has been closed.