1password extension show a specific login

lmsmith
lmsmith
Community Member

I updated to a new MacBook Pro. I used the Migration Assistant to update it from my old MacBook Pro. There were no 1Password extensions installed, so I installed them from the 1Password program and website. As I'm trying to log into apple.com, but that login entry is not listed in the 1Password extension (when doing a search or going through the Logins menu) , although it is listed in my 1Password program. This was working fine on my old MacBook Pro. I have updated other entries in 1Password and they appear in the 1Password extension.

1Password Version: 6.5.3 (653000) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1password extension doesn't have my updated logins

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lmsmith: Do you perhaps have multiple vaults, and you've opened the wrong one? Do you have a backup of your most recent data? That may be the easiest way to restore and pickup when you left off. Let me know what you find!

• lmsmith
    lmsmith
    Community Member

No. I do not have multiple vaults. I have only one vault.

I don't have any backups, just what I have in Dropbox, where my 1Password file is stored so it syncs with my MacBook Pro and my iPhone. My Time Machine backup of my older MacBook Pro was deleted and I started with a fresh backup of my new MacBook Pro.

• lmsmith
    lmsmith
    Community Member

I had the idea to delete the entry and recreated. That worked. The entry now appears in the extension when I visit the site.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that you were able to setup 1Password on your new Mac. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.