Bank category type confusion between Mac and mobile Devices

rick741
rick741
Community Member
edited December 2016 in Mac

There appears to be confusion between 1Password Bank types on the Mac and those selectable on mobile devices (in my case iPhone and iPad).
On the Mac the first type option is listed as "Current" which as what I expect.
On my devices it is displayed as "Checking". When attempting to edit this on the device, "Checking" has replaced the "Current" option found on Mac.
Is this correct?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rick741: I don't have the option of "Current" on any of my devices, perhaps because I'm using the US English regional settings on all of my devices. It sounds like you may be using another localization somewhere now, or perhaps were in the past when you originally created the item in question. Does that ring a bell?

• rick741
    rick741
    Community Member

@brenty:
    To clarify: I note that when setting up Type in Bank category the options I see are:
    Devices - Checking, Savings, Line of Credit, ATM, Money Market, Other
    Mac - Current, Savings, Overdraft limit, ATM, Money Market, Other
    Curious as my Mac and all devices are set to UK (English) and have been since setup.

• rick741
    rick741
    Community Member

@brenty: Prompted by your reply and further investigation I've since found that I was looking at language settings for my devices. I was unaware there was also a language setting in 1Password itself. Having now changed both to English (UK) the type field reads correctly
    Many thanks for your help - have a good Christmas. Rick

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, that's it! I'm glad that helped. Merry Christmas to you too! We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.