Is up-to-date documentation for 1Password for Mac available as a pdf file?

JSB_DC
JSB_DC
Community Member

You used to have documentation available in pdf format. Have you stopped doing that? If so, why?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: macOS Sierra version 10.12.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:documentation

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @JSB_DC,

Thanks for your question! I'm afraid we don't have documentation in PDF format for the latest versions of 1Password, but I'll let our docs team know that's something you're interested in. The main problem with PDF copies of the user guides is that they become out of date very quickly. We’re constantly making improvements and changes to 1Password as well as to our online documentation, so the best way to make sure you're viewing the latest information is to check our support site. (If you use it frequently, you might want to bookmark it in your browser.)

Having said that, I know some customers still prefer to be able to download a full user guide so they don't need to go online to read it, and I'll let our docs team know you wrote in to ask about the PDFs.

If you're having any trouble with 1Password or have any questions about it, don't hesitate to let us know - we're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.