How do I print out a hard copy of all my passwords to be stored in safety deposit box with will?

angler43
angler43
Community Member

When I print out the user names and passwords, using standard print function, they are all jumbled together. Is there another way to achieve this? Thanks for your help. I'm working on a Mac Book Pro.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I print out a hard copy of all my passwords to be stored in safety deposit box with will?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @angler43,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help! I'm not sure what you mean about your data being "jumbled together" when you try to Print from the 1Password app - does it look jumbled in the print preview, or on the actual printout? If you print to a PDF instead of to a printer, does the data look correct in the PDF?

As an alternative to using the normal Print option in 1Password, @MrC created an export converter that can help print your data in a different layout. You can find more information about that here: MrC's Convert to 1Password Utility

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you have any trouble with that, or if you have more questions. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.