To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Rich icons not loading in Accounts GUI

Options
smallcheese
smallcheese
Community Member

The server serving up the rich icons seems to have gone away (cache.agilebits.com) as I'm getting 404s and 500s in the developer view when looking at my 1P Accounts logins lists. The ones I've uploaded appear ok.

This has also shown a bit of a GUI bug. If I choose an item with a custom icon, then move along to once which has no icon loaded, the previous item's custom icon stays in view, which is a bit jarring/confusing.

Is everything ok? I do loves me them pretty icons!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi smallcheese - Thank you for contacting us regarding rich icons. We love pretty icons too! I just sent you over an email so we can try to get a better understanding. At your earliest convenience, reply back to me there so we can continue the conversation :-) Have a fantastic day and I'll speak to you soon.

ref: YIY-94234-596

• smallcheese
    smallcheese
    Community Member
    Options

Hey,

Any news on this?? I've noticed now that the problem seems consistent across all platforms (so this question may need moving). In turning off Rich icons and then back on again a load of logins which you previously had great icons for are now totally lacking in any icon at all.

Thanks,
    Tom

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hey @smallcheese. As far as I can see @Frank_AG contacted you by email and continued the conversation there. I'll give him a nudge to check if there's anything else we can do at this point. He'll get back to you via email. :)

ref: YIY-94234-596

• BoxCar
    BoxCar
    Community Member
    Options

I’ve been missing MANY BUT NOT ALL Rich Icons in the 1P mini and Browser extensions. The app itself shows all my Rich Icons.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@BoxCar Thanks for letting us know you seem to be affected by this too. We're currently looking into this issue. I can't give you an exact timeline, but this is definitely on our radar.

This discussion has been closed.