mac does not accept my password, but my other mac does and two iphones, and two ipads all good.

cgbel
cgbel
Community Member
edited January 2017 in Mac

Bought 1password 6 for use on all devices. Even now trying to unlockMac 1password using Family. No way. Tried removing app from Mac but the store says I have to pay $65 to down load new one. Family installed new app but cannot open it.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac ops Sierra 10.12.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1Password 6 App on Mac refuses to accept my master password

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cgbel

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. If I understand correctly you need to get the app to add your Families account, is this right? If this is the case then you can get 1Password from here: https://1password.com/downloads/.

If this doesn't work, can you please tell us some more details about what's going on so we can get all this sorted and you can enjoy 1Password? :chuffed:

• cgbel
    cgbel
    Community Member

I did get my problem solved with a recommendation from support. I deleted all data from that computer and relaunched with a new password. Thanks anyway.
    Ps. I do have family as well!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cgbel

I see that Megan has been able to help you out over email, I'm glad it's all working now for you. If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know! :chuffed:

ref: WDI-93257-698

This discussion has been closed.