Is it possible to adjust the order of the Logins on the Mini and Browser dropdown menus?

The Mac Utopian
The Mac Utopian
Community Member

I have 8 ProtonMail email accounts, which utilize two passwords (login & mailbox decrypt), so 1Password comes in very handy.

The first problem I am coming across is in the Mini and Browser dropdown menu, there are of course 16 (2x8) Login items showing. I would like to adjust the order in which the Login items are shown in the dropdown menu. Is this possible?

The second problem is that when I click on the Mini and Browser menu, only 8 of the items are showing, and I have to click on "show 8 more items". Is there any way to have the menu just show all 16 items at the same time?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @The Mac Utopian

Thank you for taking some time to write to us. There are a couple of things that you can do to organize your items. The easiest is to just pick one ( or two) as favorites. Just click on the star under the name to mark it as such:

Another option is to edit the names of the entries and add numbers in the order that you want them to appear. I'm thinking maybe something like

"ProtonMail A1", "ProtonMail A2" for the first password and decryption code, "ProtonMail B1" and "ProtonMail B2" for the second and so on.

About your second question, there's no automatic way to always show more items, but it's something that has been requested before and I'll be happy to pass your suggestion along to our team :chuffed:

Please let us know if you try these ideas and how they work out for you!

This discussion has been closed.