Can't get Autosubmit script to install

grigsby
grigsby
Community Member

When I try to enable "Submit Logins," I get the pop-up that says "Autosubmit Script Installation Is Required." I click the "Continue" button, the pop-up disappears, but I don't get a file picker dialog. Nothing happens. (Firefox 50.1.0, but the same behavior happens when I try to enable Submit Logins from 1Password Mini in the menu bar.) Will it work better if I use the non-App Store version? Will my license transfer?

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.5.3 (653001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: 10.12.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Autosubmit script

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @grigsby,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble installing the autosubmit script!

It sounds like you've tried to enable that from the 1Password extension / 1Password mini. Try enabling it from the main 1Password app to see if it makes a difference:

• Open/unlock the main 1Password app and go to 1Password > Preferences > Browsers.
    • If the ‘Automatically sign in after filling usernames and passwords’ option is disabled, try to enable it (if it's already enabled, try disabling and then enabling it again).
    • If an 'Open' dialog appears and is pointing to the 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper folder, you can simply click Select Script Folder.
    • If an 'Open' dialog doesn't appear, hold down the control key and choose 1Password > Quit 1Password and 1Password mini from the menubar, then reopen it and try the above steps again.

Does that help? Please let us know how it goes, and if it's still a problem, we'll continue from there. Thanks!

• grigsby
    grigsby
    Community Member

Ah, well, I'm not sure when it managed to install the script, but apparently it did, since it's working better now and there's an autosubmit script in the folder. :-) Thanks for the help!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome, and I'm happy to hear it's working now! Hopefully you're all set, but we're here for you if you need anything else. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.