Where did the steps for sharing a vault via Dropbox go?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Sharing a vault using DropBox.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AndrewParker,

Thanks for writing us to ask about that! Your question is a bit different than the one in the previous discussion, so I've moved your message to a new thread. I hope you don't mind!

The support page https://support.1password.com/dropbox-share-vault/ no longer exists.
    Is this an indicator of 1Password moving away from supporting non-subscription model customers?

Not at all! We still sell and support both standalone licenses and subscription accounts. Our docs team simply did some reorganizing of a few knowledgebase articles. You can now find that page here: How to share a vault using Dropbox

Sorry for the confusion about that! I hope that article helps, but if you're still having a problem sharing a vault via Dropbox, please let us know. Cheers! :)

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the feedback/suggestion, we appreciate it! I'll be sure to forward that to our docs team. We're here for you if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.