gjugger
Community Member
edited January 2017 in Mac

Look up email I sent to you

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Need answer to question asked December 30th. ID is #JEQ-31841-892

Comments

• gjugger
    gjugger
    Community Member

Please help

• gjugger
    gjugger
    Community Member

Your help section is of no value to me. why don't you help me?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gjugger,

I apologize for our delayed responses, both here in our support forums as well as via email! Things have been a bit busy here during the holiday season and unfortunately we haven't been able to reply as quickly as usual. We're normally able to reply a bit faster in these forums, so I'll do my best to help you here.

I found the email messages you sent us, and it sounds like you're having some trouble with a license you purchased a couple weeks ago. Are you trying to register the 1Password 6 for Mac app by applying your new license file? I found your license in our system by searching for the email address from your forum account, and I resent your license information. To add your license file to 1Password 6 for Mac, use the Click here to Apply Your 1Password License link included in that email. To verify that it worked, open the main 1Password 6 app and go to the menu for 1Password > License. If that window says "Thank you for supporting 1Password!" then the license file has been added.

I hope that helps, but if not, please describe the exact problem you're seeing with 1Password on your Mac, and we'll be happy to continue helping you to solve it. Cheers! :)

ref: JEQ-31841-892

This discussion has been closed.