To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Feature request: PayPal and online account pool

Options
alistairmck
alistairmck
Community Member

Hi, as a feature request, I would to request an online account pool meaning, so if I paid uk £5. each month into a online account within 1password website, agilebits could take the money accumulated as payment for subscription etc, and if by subscription time comes whether yearly or monthly, agilebits could take whatever money is in account pool, and take remaining balance from credit card, or if enough money is in account pool to cover subscription, take no money from credit card.

I would also like to have PayPal as a payment option, whether to pay money into account pool or to pay a while subscription balance.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: macOS 10.12.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @alistairmck - Thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate the detailed feature request and I will make sure to share this with the team :-) I can understand the need for alternative payment methods so thank you again for taking the time to let us know this is important to you. Have a fantastic day!

• alistairmck
    alistairmck
    Community Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Thanks for replying back @Frank_AG, I’m sure a lot more people would sign up for a subscription if they had an online account pool or bank of some sort, that they can put money away bit by bit each month, as not a lot of people can afford a subscription by having money taken out of there bank account in one go.

i would really support PayPal as a payment option.

anyways thanks again

Alistair

• Hi @alistairmck - We will definitely look into this... I appreciate you taking the time to contact us and share your feature request :-) Have a fantastic day!

This discussion has been closed.