Credit Card Number and Name autofill is not working

Options

Hello
I use 1pas for teams under windows 10, chrome version 55.0.2883.87 m (russian)

My 1pass for teams is not auto fill credit card number and cardholders name, but expire date and cvv fills correctly.

I tried to change language in browser, but is still not work. Any Ideas?

1Password Version: 6.2.333.d
Extension Version: 1Password: Password Manager and Secure Wallet 4.6.
OS Version: windows 10 ver. 1607 buid 14393.576
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kyrus: I haven't encountered this, so I suspect it's site specific. Can you give us the URLs for the forms you're having trouble with?

• kyrus
    kyrus
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty: Of cource
    https://www.schet.ru/services/1081
    6650010101 (fake number)
    amount 9999 (up to 15000) -> yellow button

today i can't fill any information

• MikeT
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi @kyrus,

Thanks for the details. I can reproduce the issue, it doesn't fill the card number nor the card name and it is not related to Windows, I can't make it work on other platforms either. This is an issue with our extension, so I've filed a bug report to our extension team to look at.

I've also moved this to our extension forum, so they can help with this as well.

If you have other sites like this, please let us know, so we can add it to the same bug report. Having more sites will allow us to make a better fix that can work on more than one site.

ref: BRAIN-344

• kyrus
    kyrus
    Community Member
    Options

Deal. I will collect the not-working urls and post its here

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! We're here if you need us. :)

• kyrus
    kyrus
    Community Member
    Options
  • littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @kyrus,

When I used Google Translate on https://mybank.oplata.kykyryza.ru/ it suggested this was an internet banking site. Without giving us any personal details, can you explain how 1Password isn't working on this site please. Is the issue logging in or is there a page you can see after you've logged in where you want to fill with a Credit Card item and it isn't? Given this one seems to require a real account to access it won't be as easy as the previous example (and thank you for the great instructions on how to reach the actual payment page).

I think the page is verifying the barcode before it will allow somebody to proceed and that sort of information sounds far too real and personal to be detailed here in our public support forums or even over more private email.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kyrus: I think I may have some idea of what's going wrong for you. Now, I don't quite understand what this site is doing or why they're doing it, but it seems like this is a sort of non-login form. And, as such, I wasn't able to get 1Password to save login information there. However, by creating a new login by hand in the main 1Password app with the URL and a numeric username, 1Password was able to fill it there...though I'm not able to get further than that, not having an account. Let me know if this helps! :)

• kyrus
    kyrus
    Community Member
    Options

hello @littlebobbytables
    Yes, this is internet banking login page

When I go to the site https://mybank.oplata.kykyryza.ru/ first time, i see only one field. This is login.
    Then I select correct login from extension, I see two field.
    First is login (it fills correctly), second is password (it is blank) and a little checkbox "safe the card".
    After that i use extention onse more, but instead of filling password it make checkbox unfilled.

For security purpose I can give it to you personally, and after that I will change the card.

• kyrus
    kyrus
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @brenty
    This is login form. It has old form also.

It is here https://classic.oplata.kykyryza.ru/personal/pub/Entrance

It works correctly when I use 1password extension twice. May be better to give You the private ascess too.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kyrus: Please don't post your account information, even if you can change it. We shouldn't ever have it. Also, this is a public forum, and that would allow others to use it as well.

I think maybe there's another option though. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

For example, as I mentioned above, when I go to those pages, I'm only seeing a single field. 1Password is able to fill it. If that's what you're seeing too, but after filling the first part you're having to invoke 1Password again to fill a second time, that's normal. 1Password is designed to only ever fill when you tell it to, so if you want it to fill two different forms, you'll need to click or press Ctrl \ each time.

Rather than giving us access to your account, why not take screenshots of each step, and remove any sensitive information before posting them? I think that will at least help me prove or disprove my theory. :)

• kyrus
    kyrus
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty Thanks for the advice
    First step, ctrl+\ are pressed:

Second step, ctrl+\ are not pressed:

Please make attension, active cursor in second field and checkbox is checked

Second step, ctrl+\ are pressed:

Please make attension, the active cursor in secont field and chechbox is unchecked

2.png 14.7K
    1.png 18.1K
    3.png 20.6K
  • littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kyrus,

Can you try something for me please. It's a bit of a guess on my part as I can't test before writing but I'm curious to know what happens.

1. Open the main 1Password window and edit your Login item for the site mybank.oplata.kykyryza.ru.
    2. Delete the website field and save.
    3. Visit https://mybank.oplata.kykyryza.ru/ in your preferred browser.
    4. Manually fill in the first field, you should be able to copy and paste using the details in the Login item that still exists in your vault.
    5. Once both fields are displayed, set the page up as you want 1Password to fill it in the future e.g. tick the checkbox if you want it ticked.
    6. Do not click the button, instead press enter with focus on the password field.

These steps should force 1Password to ask if you want to save a new Login item. That's why I asked you to remove the website field with the first two steps, so that 1Password checked your vault it didn't find a Login for this site to match against. Other versions of 1Password have the ability to save a new Login item manually and this feature will come eventually to 1Password 6 for Windows, it's just a matter of time due to how new 1Password 6 for Windows still is and how much work still needs to be completed.

With a new Login item saved for the full form can you try logging out and see what happens when you try to fill first with just the one field showing and then again (if needed) when both fields are visible. My hope is it will properly set all the fields but I can't say for sure this will happen. Please let us know what happens.

• kyrus
    kyrus
    Community Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

@littlebobbytables
    1. Ok, I erased webadress field in main app window and save. (later eliminate empty webaddress field in the app and save)

Visited https://mybank.oplata.kykyryza.ru/ in google chrome
    Manually fill in the first field (e.t. login), pressed enter. Both fields was displayed. I set page as I want, without ticked checkbox.

Instead of pressing the button, I press enter on empty, but cursored password field.
    Nothing matters except message from site "enter the password"

41.png 20.5K
  • littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kyrus,

Apologies, I wasn't clear enough. Can you return to that page and ensure the checkbox is not ticked but also fill in the password please. I want you to log into the site but to try and ensure 1Password understands this is a login form I want you to press enter while focus is in the filled password field. This should prompt 1Password to ask to save a new Login item.

Once the new item is created can you try logging out and seeing what happens if you try to fill with the new Login item.

Thank you for trying this out :smile:

• kyrus
    kyrus
    Community Member
    Options

@littlebobbytables Yes, I do as You tell me.

1password understood that this is a login site and made login item. After that I try to log on but nothing fills except login field. Even when the cursor in first field or in second field.
    Checkbox becomes infilled in both cases.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi @kyrus,

I apologise, I misunderstood your previous post and upon re-reading it I now understand you did follow the steps I asked you to try. I'm going to contact you shortly by email because I think any potential solution to this page will require something more complex than we should try via our forums. I have a couple of ideas rattling around my head so I just need to make them into something more concrete. Please bear with me :smile:

ref: XAP-24771-378

This discussion has been closed.