Family account and 1password mini not working together

Options
Jeannene
Jeannene
Community Member
edited January 2017 in Families

When I log into 1password website it says 0 items in my vault, however there are actually 7 items in my 1password mini -Please tell me why this is occurring and how to fix it and why was I was given TWO sign-in addresses and TWO account keys? My master password works for both but they are not linked.

Please tell me how to use 1password as ONE simple system with ONE family account. Thanks!

1password version: 6.5.3
Extension version 4.6.2
OSX 10.0.2

Comments

• Hi @Jeannene! We'd be happy to take a closer look. To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Jeannene
    Jeannene
    Community Member
    Options

support ID is [#SMP-19554-558]
    This us the number I got in the automated reply. Is this what you mean by confirmation number?

• Thank you! I'll get back to you shortly and we can keep the conversation going via email for now. :)

ref: SMP-19554-558

This discussion has been closed.