To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I just purchased the subscription but I can't get my vault to sync with my computers (which use DB).

Options
ABax
ABax
Community Member

I just purchased the subscription so my work computers, home computers, and phones are all up to date. However, I can't get my online vault to sync with my apps. I have watched your video but none of the prompts ever show up and my online vault still shows 0.

Thanks,
Andrew

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: 296d
OS Version: windows and osx
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:My 1password account won't sync to the account I use on windows, dropbox, android, and mac.

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ABax. Thanks for getting in touch. - In case the the prompts don't appear (sorry for that) you can also move your password items manually between vaults. Just make sure to move your items from the Primary vault to the Personal vault (the one connected to your subscription account). Please only do this one of your devices to avoid duplicates.

Once you have your items stored in your Personal vault, you might want to delete the Primary vaults on all your devices to avoid confusion.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any additional information. I’ll be happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.