To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account Frozen

Options
charlesward
charlesward
Community Member

Hi - my account is frozen for some reason, so I have tried logging in using my Emergency Kit: email, Account key and master password, but I keep receiving the message: 'Cannot sign in. The email address and Account key are not correct for my.1password..om' Have checked everything and all correct, but still no joy. Can't find an Agile bits chat room, so am trying the forum. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Harry_Joseph
    Harry_Joseph
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Charles!

Are you sure that you're not on the family plan? If this is the case, then your login URL will be myfamilydomain.1password.com, where myfamilydomain is unique for each family account. Since you have an emergency kit, it should say under Sign-in address where you need to be signing in.

• Hi charlesward - Sorry for the login issue and thank you for contacting us. I just sent you over an email so we can continue the conversation over there. Have a fantastic day and I'll talk to you shortly.

ref: IMV-19887-657

Hi @Harry_Joseph - I appreciate the assistance :-) Thank you for helping out. Have a great weekend :-)

• Geza
    Geza
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there:
    I am having the same problem. I copied every details from my emergency kit and added the master password, which I am have been successfully using with the local 1PW application. But I still can not log in to my account.
    Would you advise me please?
    Thanks,
    Geza

• Frank
    Options

Hi Geza - Sorry for the login troubles. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. At your earliest convenience, reply back to me so we can continue our conversation over there. I look forward to your reply :+1:

ref: BUV-36564-573

• jghshop
    jghshop
    Community Member
    Options

I have a receipt for a paid subscription, single license, 2/24/17. But my account is frozen. I've tried logging in with my key, email and master password from various devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac) but I'm still frozen. Can you help? One password thinks instill on trial period.

• jghshop
    jghshop
    Community Member
    Options

By the way, I LOVE your product but the migration to the subscribed service has been a little rocky. Either way I can't live without this account. I use it daily.

• Frank
    Options

Hi jghshop - Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for the confusion. Our standalone licenses are separate from our 1Password.com accounts and require a credit card to keep the account active. I just sent you over an email so we can discuss the details in private. At your earliest convenience, reply back to me so we can continue our conversation over there :+1:

ref: NXD-82574-681

• sabigari
    sabigari
    Community Member
    Options

Nice to meet you
    I hold MAC and single license of Windows and purchase the 1Password, Pro Features license for iOS. However, it became the trial mode when it was from and has been frozen up today. Please go back up to use it.

• ruibom
    ruibom
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Frank - have a single license for mac also and now it's telling me it's frozen and trying to bill me. How can we sort this out? Thanks

• Frank
    Options

Hi sabigari - It's a pleasure to meet you as well :wink: I'll be happy to help you out. In order to discuss specifics relating to your 1Password account, I just sent you over an email so we don't share anything private here. When you get a chance, reply back to me then we can continue the discussion over there :+1: Talk to you soon!

ref: FVC-83715-952

• Frank
    Options

Hi ruibom - Thank you for getting in touch with us and I apologize for any confusion. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. At your earliest convenience, reply back to me so we can continue our conversation. I look forward to working with you :-)

ref: SNJ-28636-582

• Marti5044
    Marti5044
    Community Member
    Options

My account is still frozen, despite the fact that I paid for subscription. Please unfreeze my account!

• Frank
    Options

Hi Marti5044 - Sorry for the troubles. I emailed you directly so we can continue the conversation in private. Since this is public forum, I rather not discuss specifics here. I look forward to hearing back from you soon :-)

ref: AKI-36314-328

• mrdl
    mrdl
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Frank,

I'm having the same problem. Bought a single license but my account is still frozen. Anything you can do to help?

• Frank
    Options

Hi mrdl - Completely understand and I'll be happy to help out. I just sent you over an email so we can get you back on track using 1Password. Reply back to me over there so we can work on this together :-) Talk you soon :+1:

ref: ZNF-82867-264

• W3TDR34M
    W3TDR34M
    Community Member
    Options

I'm also on of those people who paid for a single license and can't use 1password properly since agilebits forces me to pay for a subscription.

I guess i'll need one of those mails too.

• Frank
    Options

Hi W3TDR34M - Sorry for the troubles. It looks like you signed up for an Individual account during our 6 month free trial promotion. I'm happy you were able to give 1Password.com a test drive. You can continue rocking your standalone license if that's a better fit for you. It looks like you already emailed us and is working with Laura so you're in good hands. Let's continue the conversation over there :+1:

ref: DQN-48219-185

This discussion has been closed.