Need help, step by step with 1P for families

Ayara Nidajat
Ayara Nidajat
Community Member

Hello and Happy New Year!
I am trying but got stuck.
Installed and created my primary vault+ 2 additional for daughter and wife. Don't succeed to sign in in my wife's/daughter's devices.
Please ask me questions and I'll answer (I just don't know what other info you'll need).
Read all the tutorials (as far as I know) and it just makes me feel... well... not the most intelligent, to say it 'light" :blush: and my head hurts from scratching it... :)
Thanks in advance (for not laughing) :)
AN

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: 10.12.2
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• rickfillion
    edited January 2017

Hi @Ayara Nidajat,

I'm sorry to hear that this isn't going smoothly for you. I think the best way for us to help you through this will be via email where we can ask you more questions than you'd want us asking over a public forum. Can you email us at support+forum@1password.com? Include a link to this thread so that we know where you're coming from. The first thing that we're going to want is a Diagnostics Report from the device that you've setup. You can do that by following the instructions on this page:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

The diagnostics report will give us information about how your device is configured and will allow us to give you better instructions on how to move forward on the other devices.

Thanks

Rick

ref: GUD-51552-353

This discussion has been closed.