My Team Member can't see Vaults I've added

Options

Hi folks,
I've only recently started using the Teams in 1Password.
I added a team member, and then through the App (as I couldn't seem to find a way of doing it through the online login) I added some Vaults where I shared some logins with him.
But he can't see the vaults I created and shared on his side?
hoping you can help me as this is the reason we purchased 1Password for teams as we both want to be able to share logins with each other as we're both in managerial positions.

Kindest regards,
Declan Howard

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @TheAvondhu! Thanks for reaching out to us. Usually if a user can't see specific shared vault it's an access permission issue.
    As you only recently added a Team Member, it may be that the new member's account still needs confirmation. Only confirmed users can access shared vaults.

Additionally you could check each vault's permissions. Maybe they're set up in a way that the team member can't currently access the vaults and you need to adjust permissions a bit?

I hope this helps you in finding out what could prevent your team member from seeing the vaults. Please let me know if you need any additional information. I’ll be happy to help!

• TheAvondhu
    TheAvondhu
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply. I got him to log in online using the Family/Team Member link and that's after syncing the Vaults.

Kindest regards,
    Declan

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TheAvondhu Thanks for getting back to me. I'm not entirely clear: Is the issue still occurring or does everything to be working now?

This discussion has been closed.