Unnamed items in login list

System
edited January 2017 in Mac
I've split this thread from the previous post since it appears to be a different problem.

This discussion was created from comments split from: Since the last update, opening the browser extension produces a long list of logins..

Comments

• smowerson
    smowerson
    Community Member

1Password
    Version 6.5.3 (653001)
    Mac App Store

but Safari Extension is lower: 1Password-4.6.2.safariextz
    And when I download and try to reinstall the extension, I get an error - probably because it should come from App Store.

Now I see incredibly long lists of "Unnamed" entries in my 1Password Favorites; interspersed with my real 1Password Favorites items. Looks kinda like this (but random #; more than 5; Unnamed items):
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    My_Favorite_Bank
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    My_Favorite_Gmail
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    Unnamed
    My_Favorite_HomeDepotCC

Note this shows up not only via the Safari Extension, but in the 1Password App running on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2 (16C67)!

• Hi @smowerson ,

The version numbers are normal. The extension has a different version from the app itself. It is the latest version. I'm more concerned that you have unnamed items. Can you explain when this started happening? Did you upgrade 1Password recently? If so, do you know what version you were running before the upgrade?

Also, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you.

Thanks,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.