1Password Website Vault display issues

Options
griffmiester
griffmiester
Community Member

This is when I'm accessing my 1Password Vaults while in Chrome. I can't say I've tested it in another browser at the moment.

If I select a vault item, such as Login details for a website, it will display all the information correctly.
If I then select another type of vault item such as a Secure Note, it will display correctly also.
But then if I go back to the previous Login item that has already been displayed, it will change the Name of the item, but continue to display the information from the 2nd item.
If I then go and select a 3rd item such as a Bank Account, it will then update the display to show the details of the original Login item.

Click Login 1 -> Displays Login 1
Click Secure Note 1 -> Displays Secure Note 1
Click Login 1 -> Displays Secure Note 1
Click Bank Account 1 -> Displays Login 1

It continues to show everything out of sync until either I refresh the page, or it auto-logs out and I have to log back into my vault again.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Familes

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@griffmiester: Can you double check your Chrome version for me? I'm not seeing this myself on Windows 10, so I wonder if there's some other difference in our configurations. Other extensions, maybe? Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.