To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Received email from AgileBits that trial is expiring. I have the free version

Options
cstclaire
cstclaire
Community Member

downloaded the free version from the AppStore to my iPhone back in March of 2016. Unfortunately I cannot locate the account key. My primary vault is synced to iCloud, but everything is working fine with the exception that my account information is not visible from Settings/1Password Accounts. I recently got a new iPad in Dec 2016 and wanted the 1Password app on that also, so I downloaded the free app from Apple's App Store. Since I didn't know my account key, I believe it created a new one. In the confusion, I misplaced the Emergency Kit with all the information, however, I was able to sync to my Primary Vault and I have all my data available from both devices.

I received an email this morning from the AgileBits team that my "trial expires in 4 days and I need to provide a credit card. Since I downloaded the free version (not Pro), and don't know what my Account keys are, I cannot log in to put a credit card in even if I wanted to. They emailed me back the accounts associated with my email address, and included the first few characters of my Account Key. Will my account on both devices freeze in 4 days?? This will be a nightmare to recreate. Is there any way for AgileBits to retrieve the full Account Key? Will 1Password freeze on one or both of my devices in 4 days? Emailed support team but have not heard back yet.

Help!!

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi cstclaire - Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the confusion and I was able to locate your email. Let's continue the conversation over there. Have a great day!

ref: GWB-15681-289

This discussion has been closed.