Not Able to Manually Save Information Using 1Password.com Subscription

Options

I am using 1Password.com Subscription on a Windows 10 PC on Firefox. I would like to save entered information for a bank website that requires me to enter a Company ID (all numbers) and then a User ID (all letters) both on the first page. I click continue and the next page requires me to enter the password. I've tried many times to get 1Password to save all the information, but it only asks if I want to save it after I've completed entering the information on the second page and then it only saves the information from the second page, nothing from the first. I'm trying to save it manually, but I see no option to do that in either the mini app at the top of the browser or in the actual application on my PC. I can enter a new item manually in the application itself, but when I do that, it only enters the Company ID date on the first page and leaves the User ID blank. The website instructions say that this type of log in is best saved manually by entering the information and then clicking the 1Password button to bring up the mini version, then click on the gear icon and click Save New Login. There is no Save New Login option when I click on the gear icon. This option doesn't seem to appear anywhere. Am I missing something? I'd really like to get this website login working. Thanks for any help you can give me.

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RobinH ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - we unfortunately don't support this yet on 1Password for Windows version 6. I'm glad you were able to find the instructions on our website for how to create a multi-page login but it only currently works for 1Password for Mac.

So if you happen to also use a Mac the instructions you found will work. If you then sync that Login item to your 1Password for Windows you can then use that Login item there. It's only the creation process that doesn't work on Windows. If you only have a Windows computer I can't offer a solution to you yet. Hopefully we can add this feature to Windows soon but since we do have a number of higher priority bits of work to get through first I don't see if being added very soon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of this not working today :(

If there's anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Best regards,
    Matthew

This discussion has been closed.