To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I cancel 1Password.com and go back to my 1Password offline account?

Options
bg207
bg207
Community Member
edited January 2017 in Memberships

I set up a family account, but no one in my family wants to join me. So I might as well go back to the offline account - I don't see much benefit in changing to an individual online 1Password.com account from the family account. But I deleted my primary account on my Mac and now can't find a way - or any instructions here - on how to get it back. And I've added and changed some passwords since I started using my new account within the new family account. What a mess! I can get back the primary account on my iPhone if that helps through syncing from iCloud.

I might be okay with continuing as an individual account, but when I tried to change it, I was blocked, because I set one up and then cancelled when they were first announced and shredded the account key. Since my email address is still on file apparently, I'm not being allowed to change my family account to an individual account. So I don't know what to do and welcome some help. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:How do I cancel 1Password.com and go back to my 1Password offline account?

Comments

• Hi bg207 - Thank you for contacting us. I noticed you also sent us an email, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I just replied back so let's continue the conversation over there. Talk to you soon. Have a fantastic day!

ref: ZSX-51144-481

This discussion has been closed.