Can we setup 1Password teams to sync only over WLAN?

Options

We'd like to take advantage of the admin panel to manage users, permissions, etc, but want all our data to be stored locally.

Can we setup WLAN sync only (https://support.1password.com/wlan-server/)?
If not, what options do we have to stay in sync without using a cloud sync? What would be a good, say, manual sync approach?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @bpourkazemi - Thank you for reaching out to us. Great question. May I ask why you require offline access? Sorry I just want to get a better understanding then I will be in a better position to answer your question. I look forward to continuing the conversation. Have a fantastic day! :-)

• bpourkazemi
    bpourkazemi
    Community Member
    Options

Sure: some information we'd rather not expose on the internet.

• Hi @bpourkazemi - Completely understand. I just sent you over an email so we can continue our conversation over there. Thank you for the quick reply back. Talk to you soon. Have a great day!

ref: QVM-21989-118

• Ben
    Ben
    edited January 2017
    Options

I just want to add for anyone else reading that the 1Password data stored on 1Password.com is encrypted, and the encryption keys never leave your device(s). They are generated locally, and used locally to decrypt the data retrieved from the server. You can read more about this in our security white paper:

1Password Security Design White Paper

As such 1Password data is not "expose[d] on the internet."

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.