1password for mac ios10 and windows

bigbadleo
bigbadleo
Community Member

hi guys i have been a user for a long time i purchased 1password on a bundle a long time ago (before the mac app store) then when u released that there i bought it on the app store and also purchased the ios version, i now have a pc and wondering what is my best way forward for the pc as i am now lost looking for passwords on my pc...
its only when u dont have it installed u realise how much u need it! how does anyone live with out it?
and also how can i get it to sync in icloud?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: 10.12.2
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bigbadleo

Thank you for your very kind words, I'm glad to her that 1Password is such an important tool in your repertoire. The easiest way to use 1Password in all your devices is to get a 1Password.com account. With 1Password accounts your data is stored on our servers and synced automatically to all your devices. You always have access to the latest version of the apps in all the platforms as well as having access to your data via any browser! You can try it for free for one month and see how it works for you!

You can read everything about 1Password.com accounts and get yours started here: https://1password.com/sign-up/

Please let us know if you have any questions and what you think of this option if you try out :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.