1Password App on iPhone

Options
tammy_hassellwealth
tammy_hassellwealth
Community Member

I purchased the 1Password app on my iPhone 5 for $10.99 and I recently upgraded to an iPhone 7Plus. The AT&T clerk got all my apps on my new phone except the 1Password app. I downloaded it again and now it is telling me its frozen and I need to subscribe for $3.99 per month. I don't want to pay for he app again, and certainly don't want to pay a monthly fee for something I already paid for. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I recently got a new phone and I can't get all my passwords onto my new phone.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tammy_hassellwealth: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! If you purchased the Pro Features, this doesn't apply to a 1Password.com subscription. But you can use the Pro upgrade simply by installing the app using the correct Apple ID. However, you may want to consider a 1Password subscription, since it will give you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. But if you prefer to use 1Password only on your iOS devices without a subscription, just sign out in 1Password Settings > Accounts. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.