créer dossier sur mac os 12

jeanlagueyte
jeanlagueyte
Community Member

Hello
I just made the update to 1password 6 on mac under os12 and add the pro features on my iphone version 10.
In the 1password application on the mac on the File menu I can not find the folder submenu to create folders, what do I do to make it appear?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: os 12.2
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Hello I just made the update to 1password 6 on mac under os12 and add the pro features on my iphone version 10. In the 1password application on the mac on the File menu I can not find the folder submenu to create folders, what do I do to make it appear? The pro features on the iphone make it possible to create folders, it would seem that yes but I can not find despite all my efforts. If you can help me on this issue, I will be very happy. Thank you for reading and for the help you can bring me

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jeanlagueyte: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Folders cannot be created in All Vaults; you'll need to select an individual local vault in order to create a folder. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.