To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Please help me log in.

Options
lisahy
lisahy
Community Member

I've been using 1Password, as a private individual, for a couple of years, happily and seamlessly. But I got a new iPhone and can't figure out how to log in to the app on that phone. What should I put in for "Sign-in address," "Email address," "Account Key," and "Password"?

I have been using 1Password on my MacBook and my iPhone. I am successfully logged in on my MacBook right now using the app, 1Password 6 v. 6.5.3

I do know the email account I used when signing up for 1Password and I do know my master password, but I don't recall ever having a separate "Sign-in address" or "Account Key."

Please help! And yes, I've tried reading your confusing articles about accounts vs non-accounts and none of that has proved illuminating to my situation.

Thanks,
LH

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:help me log in

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I've been using 1Password, as a private individual, for a couple of years, happily and seamlessly. But I got a new iPhone and can't figure out how to log in to the app on that phone. What should I put in for "Sign-in address," "Email address," "Account Key," and "Password"?

@lisahy: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you subscribe to 1Password Families (or Teams), or signed up for an individual subscription plan. That’s the only way you’ll have an Account Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account you can sync your data from another device or create a new vault.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password subscription, since it will give you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

Where do you have your 1Password data currently? Only on the Mac?

This discussion has been closed.