To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to upgrade from the Standard Trial to Family Subscription?

Options
bschlobohm
bschlobohm
Community Member

Hi, I'm currently on the Standard Plan trial, and I'm ready to set up a Family Subscription. But it's not real clear how to do that. When I go to subscribe, the only option is to subscribe to the Standard account. Do I have to start a new Family Trial and somehow move my current vault to that? Do I start all over again with a new key/password? Surely, I'm over-thinking this... thanks!

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How to upgrade from Standard Trial to Family Account?

Comments

• bschlobohm
    bschlobohm
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, answering my own newbie question. I just created a new Family Trial account, and using this tip: https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/ moved my current vault contents to the new Personal vault. From there I see I can subscribe. On the right path again!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! It sounds like you should be all set, but if you or anyone else needs help switching to a different account type, also feel free to email us directly at support@1password.com from your registered email address and we'll take care of you. Cheers! :)

• Bpcam213
    Bpcam213
    Community Member
    Options

I have emailed support on 3 separate occasions and only gotten there robot answer. Never a human! I just finished the trial on my iPad and went to my Mac and purchased for $64.99 what I thought was the entire service. It has been a week and I cannot get the fact that I have paid $64.99 to unfreeze my account! I am requesting a refund from iTunes mainly because your support SUCKS! Are we suppose to pay $65 plus a $2.99 per month to use this app?

• I'll respond to your email in just a moment. We've gotten a bit more email than usual lately so we're still catching up. Thanks for letting us know you sent a message in.

ref: WWZ-82261-792

This discussion has been closed.