To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Unable to install 1Password application on both Mac and Windows PC

Options
klbrent
klbrent
Community Member
edited January 2017 in Memberships

I first installed 1Password on my office Windows office PC. I then installed 1Password on my iPhone, and Chrome broswers on both my Mac and my PC. Finally, I installed and registered 1Password on my Mac so I can view and maintain my vault from here as well (which I should have initially done as this is my main machine), but I am unable to get my Personal vault to sync to the Mac. My passwords setup on the PC seem to be syncing to my iPhone and both Chrome browsers but am am not able to sync to the Mac 1Password application. I looked online at my 1Password account and both my PC and Mac are in the authorized list. I purchased 1Password (Annual) for 1 user on the agilebits website. Am I doing something wrong?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Unable to install 1Password application on both Mac and Windows PC

Comments

• Hey @klbrent! I'd be happy to help. It sounds like your iPhone or Mac may either not be signed in to your account or have vaults outside the account where your items are currently stored. To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone and Mac?

How to send a diagnostics report

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.