1password app disappears on my iPad

Options
JimLockwood
JimLockwood
Community Member

Purchased the 1password app on my iPad and it worked for a long time. But all,of a sudden, the app icon has disappeared from my iPad. I can still use 1password successfully, but only by going to the App Store every time I want to use. I open the App Store, search for 1password, and it shows up as already purchased and resident on my iPad, and I select "Open" and the app comes up and works fine. I do NOT have to re download it, just open it. I have verified that the app,icon has not been moved to a different screen or folder. It is simply gone. How do I get it back?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password app disappeared

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JimLockwood: Interesting. Unless you've got 1Password hidden in a folder or somewhere else in the bowels of your iPad's home screens, that's one interesting iOS bug there! I'd definitely try restarting your iPad completely to see if it turns up. I've encountered similar issues with apps becoming "inactive" (for lack of a better term) and not being able to open or update them, and restarting has helped. Otherwise you'll need to contact Apple for assistance. I'm glad that 1Password is at least working for you, and you should be able to launch it easier by pulling down on the home screen to search -- quicker than going to the app store every time at least. Let me know how it turns out! :)

This discussion has been closed.