Suggestions for new features

Philipp
Philipp
Community Member

Dear 1Password Team,

I think your community has good ideas for new improvements, features, options and so on. Also I sent you the one or the other idea in the last months and years. But after some time the discussion will be closed and disappear into the Nirvana again.

Maybe could you add a new forum for suggestions where your community can vote for? And maybe is there any plan from your side for new features? I am always looking forward to new features. From my point of view 1Password has the potential to replace other apps too and make 1Password becomes even more indispensable.

:chuffed: :chuffed: :chuffed:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I think your community has good ideas for new improvements, features, options and so on. Also I sent you the one or the other idea in the last months and years. But after some time the discussion will be closed and disappear into the Nirvana again.

@Philipp: Wow! That must be really old then. We've still got discussions here dating back to at least 2011, probably older. But I know we've migrated to different forum software over the years, so perhaps that resulted in some even older thread being lost.

Maybe could you add a new forum for suggestions where your community can vote for? And maybe is there any plan from your side for new features? I am always looking forward to new features. From my point of view 1Password has the potential to replace other apps too and make 1Password becomes even more indispensable.

Apart from support, that's actually what the forums are for! After all, you're here now making this suggestion-suggestion now. Kind of ironic. hehe

I don't think that we necessarily want 1Password to replace a bunch of other apps though. We really want to continue to focus on making it the best password manager. But we're always happy to any comments, questions, or requests you might have. Thanks for your support! :)

This discussion has been closed.