Why can't I see the shared vault on my iPhone after upgrading to Family acct?

kenny_barbie
kenny_barbie
Community Member

After upgrading to a new Family account I no longer have access to the shared vault on my iPhone. I only see my personal vault. I'm the administrator on the account. What am I missing?
I have been a long time user of 1Password6 on my Mac and the data sync'd without problems between my Mac and iPhone previously. It was my understanding that I would see both vaults on my iPhone application.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Shared items on iphone

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kenny_barbie - Thanks for getting in touch. Your understanding is correct, you should be seeing the shared vault on your iPhone application. To further look into this issue I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.