3 Field Logins - ongoing aggravation....

Hi

I have an ongoing, almost daily aggravation with 1Password, a good number of the site I visit regularly that I want super passwords on have 3 fields to the login. See attached sample.

Most are banking or financial types sites, I have 5 now that need this and in none of them have I been able to get 1Password to work/play nice on these sites.

Any ideas? I have tried manually saving, etc. Nothing works.

However, Lastpass works fine for these....

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.12.3
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jeffbourassa,

Can you try creating a new Login item for me please using the steps outlined on our page How to save a Login manually in your browser. We can typically fill 3+ field forms like this but the Login item has to have been saved from inside the browser and both changes to the web page itself or if we've found it necessary to make certain changes to our page analysis code can disrupt a previously working Login item. If you find the new Login item works you can transfer over any additional data and remove the non-working one. You shouldn't need to do this often at all as we do try to limit changes that might do this but on occasion it is necessary to boost the overall effectiveness of 1Password's ability to fill.

If you find a new Login item doesn't work can you supply the URL of one of the affected sites and we'll take a look and see if there's anything we can spot.

• jeffbourassa
    jeffbourassa
    Community Member

Try http://www.payworks.ca

Never works, I have done the manual save many times.

Also same for Blue Cross --

https://service.pac.bluecross.ca/acesweb/pages/Authentication/Signin.aspx?userType=1

Both require a login, pwd and a third vlaue/field to login. So I copy/paste all three.

Jeff

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

I just tried saving manually on both of those sites. The PayWorks site blanked out the first field, but I think maybe they are validating the number and not allowing an invalid value there or something like that. But on both of them, I was able to fill the saved details. I reloaded the page so the fields were empty and then clicked the 1Password button in the Safari toolbar and chose the Login I just saved and it filled properly for me. Is there maybe some difference in the steps I took compared to your own?

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

This discussion has been closed.