To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Standalone 1password

Options

I cannot get my account key for my account I think I had bought a standalone version of it when there was a deal on it. I need my account key to log in to android and 1password cant find my account idk what to do?

1Password Version: 4.6.1.617
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows10
Sync Type: I use none

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@theliltank4901 - Thanks for reaching out to us. You're right, you previously bought a license from us. License holders don't have (and don't need) an account key. Account keys are only needed when signing in to our subscription service.

I'm assuming that you took a wrong turn on our Welcome screen. Instead of trying to sign into an account, please use the option to start without an account. For details, please see this article. You can then choose a sync option matching the one you set up on your computer.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else! :)

• theliltank4901
    theliltank4901
    Community Member
    Options

So I don't have a QR code? I don't need that stuff? What the difference between a subscription and what I have

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@theliltank4901 - Yes, that's correct. Account Key and QR code only concern subscription accounts. To learn more about the difference between a subscription and a license please read this article for details.

Please let me know if you need anything else. I’m here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.