To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I open my vault to view my passwords on my iPhone6.

Options
AnneFHughes
AnneFHughes
Community Member

How do I open my vault to view my passwords on my iPhone6. I just got the newest version of the phone app. I can open it and i can see the vault has my 275 passwords but I don't know how to open it to see these records

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @AnneFHughes,

When you tap the Categories button at the bottom of the screen in the 1Password app, do you see a list of all the item categories (and the number of items in each of them)?

From there you can tap All Items to display the list of all your items. Or a specific category to view the item list for just that category, e.g. Logins.

Then you can tap a specific item to display its details. And tap Categories near the top left to return to the categories list.

… I can see the vault has my 275 passwords …

Please describe where those are showing up if not under Categories so we can help you figure out how to see them. Thanks!

• AnneFHughes
    AnneFHughes
    Community Member
    Options

That's it. Thank you.

• Hi @AnneFHughes - On behalf of @sjk you're very welcome :-) I'll make sure to give Scott a high-five! Let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a fantastic day!

This discussion has been closed.