Sharing one login between two vaults

I currently have a couple of guests set up, each has access to different vaults. There are login's that should be common to both vaults - However, the only way to do this is to move the login to each vault. This creates a problem with managing the passwords - if I update the login PW in one vault, the PW word in vault 2 does not update. Can the two common login files be linked together when one updates the both sync.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @StaceyH - Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are copying an item over to two different vaults and if any changes are made you want the item to update in both places. I hope my understanding is correct. If you make any changes to an item that has been copied over, the changes will not sync over. You will have to update the original item then copy it back over to the two vaults. Sorry for not having a better solution here. We can't sync changes over to copies at the moment since it would cause sync conflicts and duplicates. I appreciate the feedback and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Keep us posted if you have any additional questions.

This discussion has been closed.