To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Your 1 Password trial has ended

Options
Lew
Lew
Community Member

On January 29 I received an email from 1PW starting my free trial would be ending soon. I immediately subscribed to the annual plan and placed a credit card on file. I received a confirming email.

On February 3rd I received an email with the following message:

Your free trial for 1Password has ended, and your "xxx-xxxx xxxxxx" account is now frozen. You can still subscribe at any time to get back to enjoying 1Password.

I am out of the country right now and don have time to deal with this issue. Please research and rectify this for me.

Thank you...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Lew,

It sounds like you may have multiple 1Password accounts, though I'm only finding one under the email address you have registered here on the forums. Could you please shoot us an email to sales@agilebits.com when you get a chance and we can further troubleshoot?

The one account I found is not frozen.

Ben

• Lew
    Lew
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Ben...will do.

Lew

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Lew - I tried to locate your email, but I couldn't find one. Have you already had the chance to send it?

• Lew
    Lew
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, Roman, and have received a confirmation email.

Lew

• Hi @Lew - Fantastic! Can you include the support ID number so we can locate the email then we'll get right back to you :-) Keep us posted and we look forward to working with you. Have a great day!

• Lew
    Lew
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Frank... It appears to be an email address issue. Support ID is EQJ-65625-927.

Lew

• Thank you Lew - I was able to locate the email you sent over. We'll reply back to you shortly so we can continue the discussion over there. Have a fantastic day and we'll talk to you soon :-)

ref: EQJ-65625-927

This discussion has been closed.