safari browser extension yields questionmarks

When using the Safari Browser Extension 1Password, every line has boxes of questionmarks. Weird!

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: OS Sierra 10.12.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:safari browser extension yields questionmarks

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2017

Hi @SemiDriven,

I've moved your message to our Saving and Filling in Browsers forum. I hope you don't mind!

That's very strange - do you mean that when you click on the 1Password browser extension in Safari, you see question marks instead of item categories or Login items? Does anything in the extension appear correctly?

If you're still having this problem, please open the main 1Password app and go to Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini. Then try to use the extension in Safari again. If you still have the same problem, please reboot your Mac. After it restarts, try it again. Does it make any difference?

• SemiDriven
    SemiDriven
    Community Member

Yes and no to your two questions.

It has now cleared up on it's own. I reinstalled the browser extension as well as rebooted -- those steps did NOT help.

I forget when it cleared up, but now everything is working perfectly. I was perplexed to say the least!

Thanks for getting back to me!

Christopher

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

That's a really strange situation, Christopher, but I'm glad things seem to be cleared up now. If the problem recurs, please try to capture a screenshot so we can get a better idea what might be happening. In the meantime, here's to safe browsing. :)

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

This discussion has been closed.