Can not locate my account identification after purchasing the application today for mac

Jax_Harrison
Jax_Harrison
Community Member

Hi there

I purchased the application for $159 through the apple store today and got it working on one brand new MacBook Pro and desk top Mac. However as I went to add dropbox etc and install it on the hard drive machine. it asked for the license and key account number. Which I could not locate. So I can add dropbox change settings etc.

I believe I may have inadvertently entered the wrong email address (one that is not correct) and I can not find any account information. When I looked it up as instructed the account section was blank. So I can uninstall it but can not reload as I can not reach the email... well its moot. Did I just waste $159.00 dollars or can you help me through this?

version is todays 1Password
Version 6.5.3 (653001)
Mac App Store

Mac Desk top OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
MacBook Pro Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3

Thank you so much. Jax.

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.5.3 (653001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can not locate my account identification after purchasing the application today for mac

Comments

• Jax_Harrison
    Jax_Harrison
    Community Member

Hi see above - no response as yet either here on twitter or anywhere ?

• @Jax_Harrison,

Thanks for contacting us. I do see that you purchased directly from the Mac App Store, currently that means you have a standalone copy of 1Password and not a 1Password.com account. Did you inadvertently sign up for an account as well?

Can you email us at support+forums @ agilebits.com and include a reference to this forum post so we are able to link the conversation together. Can you additionally include the email address you think you may have signed up for an account using?

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.