To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Do i have to move my 1password files to last pass - I am happy with 1password.

Options
jeffthevet
jeffthevet
Community Member

I keep getting information (unsolicited) on 'LastPass' - do I need to join this service when I am very/extremely happy with 1password?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Do i have to move my 1password files to last pass - I am happy with 1password.

Comments

• Hi @jeffthevet - We're happy you enjoy using 1Password :-) Of course we don't want you to switch over... LastPass is a separate password manager. May I ask where you received that information from? Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. We're always happy to help out :+1: Have a fantastic day!

• jeffthevet
    jeffthevet
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Frank, Thanks for the reply - I believe I received the LastPass info starting about a month ago - I am just too busy with other things in my business to pay much attention to unsolicited emails. I looked for the past emails- and MY BAD, it is from logmein.com... SORRY! I use Logmein so, it all makes sense. Thanks for your time! - Jeff

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries, @jeffthevet! Thanks for clarifying. Please let us know if you need anything else. we’ll be happy to help! :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey Jeff,

I use Logmein so, it all makes sense.

Sure does, especially after this:

LastPass Joins the LogMeIn Family | The LastPass Blog

Glad the mystery's been solved. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.