To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Dropbox syncing not working

Options
GSakkas
GSakkas
Community Member

Hello guys,

I use 1Password on my iMac for several years (1Password 6 Version 6.5.3 - 653000), purchased from AgileBits Store. Till some months ago, I was able to access my passwords through Dropbox, but this is not working anymore.

Am I missing something?

1Password Version: Version 6.5.3
Extension Version: 653000
OS Version: OS X 10.12.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• csmoran9
    csmoran9
    Community Member
    Options

Hi GS,

Since you are using Dropbox when was the last time you updated it? Has it been updated as regularly as 1Password? If not you should check those updates. Also, here is a link with some troubleshooting you can try to double check on your side(https://support.1password.com/dropbox-troubleshooting/). If it is still not working you can send the support team a diagnostics report (https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/).

Hope this helps

Cheers,
    Conor

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @GSakkas - The support articles @csmoran9 pointed you to should indeed help. If you're still having issues, please let us know and please do create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac as he suggested:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• GSakkas
    GSakkas
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks a lot Roman.

The support number is GFI-36177-895

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@GSakkas - Thanks! Will look into it right away! :-)

ref: GFI-36177-895

This discussion has been closed.