Enhancement Requests for adding Credit Cards in 1Password app

IvanExpert
IvanExpert
Community Member

I'd like to suggest the following enhancement requests when adding credit cards in the 1Password application on Mac:

• When tabbing through fields, allow tabbing into the card type field. Currently, this gets hopped over, and you have to click on the field.

• Don't autofill the "valid from" field. This is not usually relevant (or even present on most cards) and, as extraneous information, I have to make a point of erasing its default entry, or deleting it if I failed to do so.

• Allow for two verification numbers -- this is relevant for American Express cards (occasionally you get asked, on the Amex site, for both the four digit number on the front and the three digit number on the back).

• Some of us have a lot of credit cards from various banks. It would be nice if you used the same "Rich Icons" that you do for logins, if a URL is provided (or you want to use the icons of major issuing banks if you recognize them by name, e.g. Chase, Citi, etc).

Thanks for all the great work you do on 1Password.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• IvanExpert
    IvanExpert
    Community Member

And I also think a default field for "rewards" would be helpful. (I know this can be created as a custom field, and I do.)

• IvanExpert
    IvanExpert
    Community Member

And annual fee.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @IvanExpert,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your requests for Credit Card items! I can't promise whether or not we'll make those changes, but I can see how they would be helpful, so perhaps our developers will consider them.

• When tabbing through fields, allow tabbing into the card type field. Currently, this gets hopped over, and you have to click on the field.

You should be able to use tab to navigate to the 'type' field, and once you're there, you can hit space to see the popup list of choices. Use the up/down arrows to highlight one, then press space or enter/return to select it. Hopefully that helps!

Thanks again, and please let us know if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.