To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving Back To 1PW Standalone Version is A VERY Frustrating Process

Options
melvinhawkinscBF
melvinhawkinscBF
Community Member
edited February 2017 in Memberships

Hi,

Moving from 1PW account is a VERY Frustrating Process. I got my account frozen a few weeks ago. I liked the account idea during trial period but I'm not yet ready to move completely.

I tried to move back from the desktop and web apps but failed miserably. when I tried to move from iOS app I ended up deleting all my favourite passwords.

If my account is frozen, how on earth I was able to delete them through iOS app?

reading the discussion forums wasn't helpful as well. I followed the steps to go back mentioned in this thread https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/73420/moving-1password-account-data-back-to-1password-local-vaults but I failed since I can't create any new vaults to move my account to it.

When it seems all above wasn't enough, nobody answered my email sent to support with reference #TWV-81113-129 FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS.

please I need help reclaiming my 1Password standalone vault and recover my lost favourite passwords as soon as possible.

Comments

• Hi melvinhawkinscBF - Thank you getting in touch with us and for including the reference number. I was able to locate your email and we're replying back to you now. We'll do our best to get you back on track using 1Password. Sorry again for the delay and we look forward to continuing the conversation. Talk to you soon.

ref: TWV-81113-129

• melvinhawkinscBF
    melvinhawkinscBF
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Frank - I sent a reply back to your email. Check it out please.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2017
    Options

@melvinhawkinscBF - It looks like you're currently in a conversation with Laura. She'll get back to you as soon as possible!

• melvinhawkinscBF
    melvinhawkinscBF
    Community Member
    Options

@Roman Yes that is right. I'm still working with her to solve the problem. Thanks!

• Frank
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi @melvinhawkinscBF, Laura is fantastic :-)
    Keep us posted if you have any additional questions. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.