90 second delay when opening 1Password main app or browser extension

markmc999
markmc999
Community Member
edited February 2017 in Mac

I've been having issues with 1Password since I installed it (taking upwards of 90 seconds to open browser extension or main program). I had a previously opened ticket which I let close as I thought it was resolved, however, it isnt.

I submitted another ticket on the 6th of Feb and received the confirmation email and thats it. Nothing else. At all.

Posted on the Facebook page to ask for help a few days ago and thats also been ignored.

Anybody got any suggestions to get some help with this via tickets?

1Password Version: 6.6.1.BETA-1 (661001)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @markmc999,

I'm sorry you're once again experiencing a delay when trying to open the 1Password extension or app! I found the email you sent us, and I apologize that it took such a long time to hear back from someone. Fortunately, I see that someone from our team replied to your email earlier today (if you didn't receive the email, please make sure you check any junk folders/spam filters to see if it was caught there). We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Thanks so much for your patience! :)

ref: USG-58792-545

• markmc999
    markmc999
    Community Member

I've got it and replied, thanks.

I totally get that sometimes service issues happen and you get a spike of tickets etc., but, it would be nice to see that clearly communicated somewhere rather than just pretending it isnt happening :(

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for your understanding! We weren't pretending the spike in email wasn't happening, but I can see why you might come to that conclusion while waiting so long to hear back. We'll try our best to communicate these things better if it happens again in the future. :)

This discussion has been closed.