How to I terminate 1Password test so I can restart the creation of a new 1Password Vault?

Options
djr4446
djr4446
Community Member

Pretty simple: I want to test 1Password using another data type. How do I get rid of the one I have?

I'm looking for a version that allows sharing the password vault across all locations: Win2010, Win 7, mac, iPad and iPhone. Is there such a version?

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: None I think
OS Version: iOS 10.2.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:How to I terminate 1Password test so I can restart the creation of a new 1Password Vault?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @djr4446

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

Pretty simple: I want to test 1Password using another data type. How do I get rid of the one I have?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "another data type"? Could you please elaborate?
    If you're just looking to wipe all of the data you've entered in 1Password and start over we have a guide on that here:

How to erase your 1Password data and start over

I'm looking for a version that allows sharing the password vault across all locations: Win2010, Win 7, mac, iPad and iPhone. Is there such a version?

Yes. Our 1Password.com account subscription service allows for this. The only way to use 1Password 6 for Windows, our newest version, is with a subscription account:

Pricing - 1Password

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.