Display Vault name in List Layout - Top

GeertP
GeertP
Community Member

Some time ago I subscribed to 1Password Families. As a long time user of 1Password I already had a vault with hundreds of items in it. At first I used the Copy to vault functionality to migrate to the Families vaults I created. After a while I realized that this approach makes it harder to see which items I already copied and which I did not. My current situation is that I have most items transferred but not all. Also I have a lot of duplicates now on the machines where I still use the old vault combined with my Families account.

It would be really helpful if the Vault name of an item could be added to the List Layout (the detailed view on top). This would make maintenance so much easier, then I would just use the Duplicate Passwords view to remove duplicates among vaults and it would be easier to spot which items I did not transfer yet.

Would it be possible to add this in a future update? Or do you have other suggestions to resolve my questions?

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @GeertP ,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'll add a feature request to do this.

Cheers,
    Kevin

ref: OPM-4855

This discussion has been closed.