German translation partially broken in version 6.6.1

Options
Orlandoo
Orlandoo
Community Member

Hi, since I've updated to Version 6.6.1 the german translation partially broken. Example: when I hover over an item in older version the button was labeled "kopieren", now it is labeled "copy". When I list the "Logins" category there are the labels "username", "passwort" and "strength", in older versions this was also translated. But a lot of other parts are still in german language.

Greetings, Roland

1Password Version: 6.6.1
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:translation

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Orlandoo

Thank you for getting in touch with us and letting us know that there's some trouble with the German localization on the latest update. We'll take a look into this and make sure it all goes back to normal :chuffed: I'm sorry for any inconveniences that this might be causing to you! I hope that you have a nice weekend.

• generol
    generol
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, im new.
    Please, how can i change Language in beta
    Thank you
    Peter

• @generol,

There isn't a way to change the language 1Password runs in independently of the language that you have set in System Preferences -> Language and Region.

Rudy

• BigSwifty
    BigSwifty
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue, even with 1Password 6.6.2. I use 1Password on three Macs with macOS 10.12.3.

This is how it looked like with 6.5.5:

This is how it looks like with 6.6.1 and 6.6.2:

• rudy
    Options

@bigswifty,

This is correct, the changes to address the german localization aren't in 6.6.2. They will be in a future update.

Rudy

• Bobo777
    Bobo777
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem. It would be nice to get it fixed soon. :-)

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I apologize for the inconvenience, @Bobo777! Our developers will fix this, I just don't know exactly when. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! :)

This discussion has been closed.