Get into setting on S7 Edge

niknik1971
niknik1971
Community Member

Short question. How do I get into settings on my new S7 Edge?

Nik

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @niknik1971. Are you referring to the settings screen inside 1Password, or are you referring to your device settings?

To get to 1Password's settings, launch and unlock the app, then swipe your finger from the left side of the screen to bring up the navigation drawer. You'll see the Settings option there.

For device settings. you can find some info here. Let me know if you need anything else!

• niknik1971
    niknik1971
    Community Member

Thanks for your reply Peri. Yes I am talking about the settings screnn inside 1Password. I have tried what you said, but unfortunately I can not get it to work!

Nik

• peri
    edited March 2017

What version of 1Password are you using on your Android device @niknik1971? What screen do you see when you launch the app? Do you see the three lines in the upper left hand corner, and do you see Settings when you tap that?

• niknik1971
    niknik1971
    Community Member

Peri the version is 1.8.5.2. As you can see from the screenshot there is no three lines. As I said I am at a loss on how to get to the 1Password settings??

Nik

• Thanks for the update, @niknik1971. It looks like you're using our outdated version of 1Password for Android, 1Password Reader. We have a newer version out called 1Password 6, which is available in the Play Store. All of the same features that you have now on the Reader will remain free in 1Password 6 but there are additional features available for a fee as well.

Please open the Play Store on your device and install 1Password 6 from there. Let me know if that solves the problem!

• niknik1971
    niknik1971
    Community Member

I have just updated to the latest version and the problem is all sorted out.

Thanks for your help

Nik

• Thanks for updating to 1Password 6! We think you will enjoy it a lot more on your Samsung Galaxy S7. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.