I have a paid family account now, but the original frozen accounts are still showing up

Peter_Engel
Peter_Engel
Community Member

I have a paid family account now, but the original frozen accounts are still showing up. How do I make the frozen logins go away?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a paid family account now, but the original frozen accounts are still showing up

Comments

• Hi @Peter_Engel,

It sounds like you've got two accounts setup in 1Password. You should be able to verify that by going into Preferences > Accounts and seeing how many show up on the left.

Assuming that this is correct, and that one of the accounts is frozen, then this is what I recommend:

1. Switch to the Personal vault of the Frozen account and copy any of the items you don't want to lose access to by selecting them and using the Item > Share > Personal (in the other account) > Copy menu item.
    2. Once that's done, you can go into Preferences > Accounts, and remove the frozen account from the list by selecting it and choosing the 'Sign Out' button.

Be sure to read the prompts carefully as there's some important information in those.

Let us know how that goes.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.